Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, May 23, 2008

Cannes Update

Both The Class and Il Divo have gotten good reviews. Charlie Kaufman's Synecdoche, New York seems to be liked but thought too odd for mainstreams audiences.

The Festival is almost over and the awards will be handed out on Sunday. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home