Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Roman de Gare

Roman de Gare is a delicious new French thriller from Claude Lelouch. It focuses on a successful writer named Judith Ralitzer (Fanny Ardant) who has a secret. Thrown into the mix is her secretary Pierre (Dominique Pinor) and a woman that he meets by accident Huguette (Audrey Dana). Oh, there are many other characters in the film as well and they all are pieces in this puzzle.

Sorry to say I can't say more about the plot. That would be spoiling things. The film is Hitchcockian and I enjoyed it very much. The cinematography is beautiful and the acting is terrific (especially Pinor). But that is all I can say. I recommend the film to those of you who your films filled with suspense.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spanish Steps said...

I also enjoyed the film! The acting, direction and cast are wonderful. Fanny has class acting and so the rest of the cast. Thanks for the tip.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home