Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 03, 2007

My Most Anticipated Fall Films

We are now entering the season where most of the heavyweight films are being released. What follows is a list of films that I am very much anticipating. I will probably not see every film on this list (some may wait until they are on DVD). And there are films that are not on the list that I will see in the theater (the release dates were not yet listed - I am going by Entertainment Weekly's Fall Film Guide). And, of course, some films will be pushed back. But here is a list of my most anticipated films in the coming months. The films that have an asterik beside them are the ones that I am the most interested in seeing. They are in release date order.

3:10 to Yuma
The Bubble
The Hunting Party
Across the Universe
The Brave One*
December Boys
Eastern Promises*
In the Valley of Elah*
Silk
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
Into the Wild*
Trade
Feast of Love
Lust, Caution*
Grace is Gone
Michael Clayton*
Elizabeth: The Golden Age*
Sleuth*
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead *
Gone Baby Gone
Rendition
Reservation Road*
Slipstream*
Things We Lost in the Fire
American Gangster
The Kite Runner*
Lions for Lambs
No Country for Old Men*
Love in the Time of Cholera*
Margot at the Wedding
I'm Not There*
Cassandra's Dream*
Chronicle of an Escape*
Atonement*
The Band's Visit*
Youth Without Youth*
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly*
Sweeney Todd (I have a lot of reservations about this one but, for now, I will put it on the list)
The Bucket List
Charlie Wilson's War
Persepolis
There Will Be Blood*
The Savages*
The Orphanage*
Honeydripper*
The Man of My Life
Quixotic/Honor De Cavalleria
Lake of Fire
For the Bible Tells Me So
The Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home