Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 03, 2007

Some really good films from July and August

They say that the summer is usually a bad time for good films. Well, that just isn't true. In July and August I saw a number of films that I either liked or loved. Here are my favorites.

Vitus
Ten Canoes
Ratatouille
The Method
Rescue Dawn
Goya’s Ghosts
My Best Friend
Talk to Me
Interview
Becoming Jane
Live-In Maid
Blame it on Fidel
Moliere
2 Days in Paris
This is England

And here are the best performances from these films.

Christian Bale & Steve Zahn - Rescue Dawn
Javier Bardem & Natalie Portman - Goya's Ghosts
Don Cheadle and Chiwetel Ejiofer - Talk to Me
Steve Buscemi & Sienna Miller - Interview
Anne Hathaway, Maggie Smith, Julie Walters & James Cromwell - Becoming Jane
Norman Aleandro & Norma Argentina - Live-in Maid
Nina Kervel-Bey - Blame it on Fidel
Fabrice Luchini & Laura Morante - Moliere

Some other great performances from this year are Sienna Miller & Guy Pearce in Factory Girl and Salma Hayek in Lonely Hearts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home