Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 03, 2010

National Society of Flim Criitics winners

Picture:
“The Hurt Locker”
Director:
Kathryn Bigelow, “The Hurt Locker”
Actor:
Jeremy Renner, “The Hurt Locker”
Actress:
Yolande Moreau, “Seraphine”
Supporting Actor:
Christoph Waltz, “Inglourious Basterds,” and Paul Schneider, “Bright Star” (tie)
Supporting Actress:
Mo’Nique, “Precious: Based on the novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire”
Screenplay:
Joel and Ethan Coen, “A Serious Man”
Foreign-Language Film:
“Summer Hours”
Non-Fiction Film:
“The Beaches of Agnes”
Cinematography:
Christian Berger, “The White Ribbon”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home