Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Javier Bardem website

Javier Bardem is my favorite actor on the planet. And now there is a brand new website devoted just to him. So for those of you who are fans of his (and I am sure that there are many of you out there) here is the address:

http://geocities.com/unofficial_javierbardem_fansite/

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home