Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oscar Nominated Shorts

If you have Movies on Demand (I have it on Time Warner Cable) you can see the Oscar nominated Live Action and Animated Short films. Each set is only five dollars. I only just discovered them and watched them over the weekend. I wish I saw them before the ceremonies (perhaps next year) but they are very well worth watching.

I hope to have my best of 2009 posted soon. I really wanted to get this done before the Oscars but other things were more pressing. So, my list should be ready in a week or two (I hope).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home