Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Producers Guild of America Awards

Feature Film: No Country for Old Men
Animated film: Ratatouille
Documentary: Sicko
Episodic TV comedy: 30 Rock
Episodic TV drama: The Sopranos
Live entertainment/competition TV: The Colbert Report
Long-form TV: Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee
Non-fiction TV program: Planet Earth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home