Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Rules of the Game Redux

When I first watched this on DVD I was very tired and didn't fully appreciate it. Now I rented it again and liked its biting humor and take on the human condition (especially the upper crust). I must say that I hated the hunting scenes - they may have been real. I hope not but I can't be sure. Things weren't so strict back then. But I liked the rest of the film. I still don't think it is the greatest or one of the greatest films ever made.
But I certainly do think that it is worth seeking out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home