Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 19, 2007

A Few More Awards

The Cinematographers Guild chose Children of Men's Emanuel Lubezki as the best cinematographer of the year. I agree with this choice one hundred percent.

There was a tie for the Editor's Guild award for best feature. The two films that received the award are Babel and The Departed. I much prefer Babel. In the musical/comedy category the winner was Dreamgirls. And in the documentary category the winner was An Inconvenient Truth.

Congratulations to all of the winners!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home