Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 25, 2010

PGA Winners

Best Picture: The Hurt Locker!
Comedy Television: 30 Rock
Long Form Television: Grey Gardens
Documentary: The Cove
Animated Feature: Up
Live Entertainment and Competition: The Colbert Report
Selznick Award: John Lasseter
Non-Fiction Television: 60 Minutes
Stanley Kramer Award: Precious
TV Drama: Mad Men
Vanguard Award: Joss Whedon
Milestone Award: Sony's Amy Pascal and Michael Lynton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home