Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Detroit Film Critics Winners

Best film: "No Country for Old Men"

Best director: Joel and Ethan Coen, "No Country for Old Men"

Best actor: George Clooney, "Michael Clayton"

Best actress: Ellen Page, "Juno"

Best supporting actor: Javier Bardem, "No Country for Old Men"

Best supporting actress: Tilda Swinton, "Michael Clayton"

Best ensemble: "Juno"

Best newcomer: Diablo Cody, screenwriter, "Juno"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home