Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 13, 2007

DVD Mini Review - The Bourne Ultimatum

The Bourne Ultimatum is the third in the popular Bourne film series. Paul Greengrass is back in the director's chair. And does such a great job. You feel as if you are on one long chase from country to country. But Greengrass is so good that he really elevates the film way above your average action film.

Matt Damon is back as Jason Bourne. And in this film we find out more about Bourne and what really happened to him. Damon is joined by Joan Allen, David Strathairn, Julia Stiles, Paddy Considine and Albert Finney. And Daniel Bruhl is in one scene.

I recommend this film to anyone who wants to see a thinking person's action film. And I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed my tour to all of those different locales.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I liked the film too. I had to really keep focused so as keep up with the action and plan to see it again in the near future.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home