Movie News and Views

I am launching my new blog Movie News and Views which is dedicated to the love and appreciation of cinema. I will post reviews of films currently playing in theaters, new DVD releases and old favorites. There will be postings on news and information regarding upcoming films. I will also have postings on actors, actresses, directors, etc. that I admire. In the future, when the blog is more established, I hope to post interviews with people who are involved in the filmmaking process.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Most Anticipated Films of 2006

Here is a list of the films I am most looking forward to seeing in 2006 (along with their directors). This is by no means a complete list. I am sure that as the year goes on I will be adding films as I find out about interesting sounding ones and deleting films if they get negative reviews. I will constantly be editing this list. But, for now, here it is:

Goya's Ghosts (Milos Forman)
Babel (Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu)
Volver (Pedro Almodovar)
Inland Empire (David Lynch)
The Children of Men (Alfonso Cuaron)
Prairie Home Companion (Robert Altman)
The Good German (Steven Soderbergh)
The Good Shepherd (Robert De Niro)
Breaking and Entering (Anthony Minghella)
Flags of Our Fathers (Clint Eastwood)
All the King's Men (Steven Zaillian)
Little Children (Todd Field)
The Last King of Scotland (Kevin MacDonald)
The Black Dahlia (Brian De Palma)
Notes on a Scandal (Richard Eyre)
Running with Scissors (Ryan Murphy)
The Painted Veil (John Curran)
The Science of Sleep (Michel Gondry)
Fast Food Nation (Richard Linklater)
Klimt (Raul Ruiz)
The Prestige (Christopher Nolan)
Fur (Steven Shainberg)
The Hoax (Lasse Hallstrom)
Lucky You (Curtis Hanson)
Infamous (Douglas McGrath)
The Departed (Martin Scorcese)
Changing Times (Andre Techine)
Copying Beethoven (Agnieszka Holland)
Scoop (Woody Allen)
Sicko (Michael Moore)
Youth Without Youth (Francis Ford Coppola)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home